I am proud of how God created and trained me. I was a shy, not too smart young person. (believe me, it is true, my older brothers witnessed this as a fact.) But God called and I responded. Many of my students, as I looked at them, were much... smarter than me when I was at their age, so I told them, if they respond to God's call, submit to God and His guidance, they could be much better than me at my age now. God can do a job on all of us if we are willing, so we could serve Him.
Now I know I can teach singing and lead a choir.
Critics on Joshua's Video: "Vocal Resonance for singers" on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYOKAMDHLb0&list=UURm76lrtrLOu_JqiWNpdGeg&index=15
Charatza 2 weeks ago
I attended a local voice lesson after watching/applying Joshua Law's techniques on resonance. I had a head cold and didn't feel good, yet my voice teacher, a highly qualified professor who teaches at a conservatory, seemed amazed at how my resonance had improved. It was the biggest breakthrough I've had in 15 months. Kudos to Prof. Law!
Sketch Walton 1 month ago
This is the best teaching method I've ever seen for highly creative people whom need simple instruction of how the voice works best as a musical instrument. It helped me to make great leaps of control and release over a matter of hours of the first listen. Thanks so much for that!
Beke Denes 1 month ago
this guy mks sence best on yutub better then all the other m(xxxx)erz only makin themselfes comercial how great they r n teach sick of them
primohomme 2 months ago
Very good, very informative video. One can tell you are speaking truth. I have encountered so many so called "maestros" here in YouTube that turned out to be nothing but charlatans. Glad you find a real vocal pedagogue.
keith goehner 2 months ago
This is fantastic! Thanks for posting.
Ivan Giannini 2 months ago
the clearest explanation about resonance areas
ChaseShining 3 months ago
Thank you!! Your video was very insightful
Allen Robnett 4 months ago
Wonderfully straight-forward description of resonance.
meenakarmeesh 4 months ago
This is a great lesson. You are a great teacher. Do you teach on-line, video exchange, skype? do you have a website?
Tinkertil 4 months ago
This is probably the most informative video about singing on YouTube. Just amazing! Thank you professor!
Tomkay1081 4 months ago
I like this guy, he is funny and informative simultaneously.
He is trying to explain so much information, he ends up interrupting himself. haha Anyways, I'm really glad he put up this video. I learned a lot.
IAN MAJOR 5 months ago
Fantastic in 5 mins my voice has gone from pretty thin to well big - operatic
sinca9 6 months ago
...this guy is a genius! ...
JupiterAdept 7 months ago
Amazing, this is exactly what I needed, it doesn't feel dumbed down and the tempo is good. I love the methods and explanation!
miomoyotime2time 1 year ago
This teacher is amazing...In one full sweep he just explained all the stages you should be aware of if you are to achieve correct and smooth connection from top to bottom of your vocal range, most singers over look the details and end up in vocal trouble sooner or later. A hand full of serious singers gave this man a listen to their benefit.
wildcataosw 1 year ago
I usually don't comment on videos but this is great! You explain in detail and effectively, where most other teachers don't explain the intricacies. I believe as a serious student of voice, it's really important to be aware and understand the nuances of the art.
gypsieladie 1 year ago
WONDERFUL voice! great explanation as well!
Articles by and about Joshua
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5895743/JoshuaArticles.doc
email: joshlaw@pacbell.net
Web Site: http://www.joshuatlaw.comYouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JoshuaTLaw?feature=
Now I know I can teach singing and lead a choir.
Critics on Joshua's Video: "Vocal Resonance for singers" on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYOKAMDHLb0&list=UURm76lrtrLOu_JqiWNpdGeg&index=15
Charatza 2 weeks ago
I attended a local voice lesson after watching/applying Joshua Law's techniques on resonance. I had a head cold and didn't feel good, yet my voice teacher, a highly qualified professor who teaches at a conservatory, seemed amazed at how my resonance had improved. It was the biggest breakthrough I've had in 15 months. Kudos to Prof. Law!
Sketch Walton 1 month ago
This is the best teaching method I've ever seen for highly creative people whom need simple instruction of how the voice works best as a musical instrument. It helped me to make great leaps of control and release over a matter of hours of the first listen. Thanks so much for that!
Beke Denes 1 month ago
this guy mks sence best on yutub better then all the other m(xxxx)erz only makin themselfes comercial how great they r n teach sick of them
primohomme 2 months ago
Very good, very informative video. One can tell you are speaking truth. I have encountered so many so called "maestros" here in YouTube that turned out to be nothing but charlatans. Glad you find a real vocal pedagogue.
keith goehner 2 months ago
This is fantastic! Thanks for posting.
Ivan Giannini 2 months ago
the clearest explanation about resonance areas
ChaseShining 3 months ago
Thank you!! Your video was very insightful
Allen Robnett 4 months ago
Wonderfully straight-forward description of resonance.
meenakarmeesh 4 months ago
This is a great lesson. You are a great teacher. Do you teach on-line, video exchange, skype? do you have a website?
Tinkertil 4 months ago
This is probably the most informative video about singing on YouTube. Just amazing! Thank you professor!
Tomkay1081 4 months ago
I like this guy, he is funny and informative simultaneously.
He is trying to explain so much information, he ends up interrupting himself. haha Anyways, I'm really glad he put up this video. I learned a lot.
IAN MAJOR 5 months ago
Fantastic in 5 mins my voice has gone from pretty thin to well big - operatic
sinca9 6 months ago
...this guy is a genius! ...
JupiterAdept 7 months ago
Amazing, this is exactly what I needed, it doesn't feel dumbed down and the tempo is good. I love the methods and explanation!
miomoyotime2time 1 year ago
This teacher is amazing...In one full sweep he just explained all the stages you should be aware of if you are to achieve correct and smooth connection from top to bottom of your vocal range, most singers over look the details and end up in vocal trouble sooner or later. A hand full of serious singers gave this man a listen to their benefit.
wildcataosw 1 year ago
I usually don't comment on videos but this is great! You explain in detail and effectively, where most other teachers don't explain the intricacies. I believe as a serious student of voice, it's really important to be aware and understand the nuances of the art.
gypsieladie 1 year ago
WONDERFUL voice! great explanation as well!
Articles by and about Joshua
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5895743/JoshuaArticles.doc
email: joshlaw@pacbell.net
Web Site: http://www.joshuatlaw.comYouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JoshuaTLaw?feature=
No comments:
Post a Comment